Monday, June 22, 2015

Hey Everyone!

Hey so this past week ended up being a lot better than the week before by far!!! We were able to get out into our area everyday and we didn't have any big meetings that took us out of the area at all! We had District Meeting and Weekly Planning but that is all! It was so nice to just be a "Normal Missionary" again. I love just being able to go out and find people to talk too a lot more than just sitting in the office all day for sure! It is really funny because missionaries always ask me if I miss being in the office, and if I miss being an Assistant. My response is usually that I do not miss it for sure!!! I loved the time that I spent in the office and I am really happy that I got to make so many close friendships with the senior couples, and the Toones while I was in there, but I know that I was for sure ready to get out and teach again. I love it!!! I am so glad that I am finishing up my mission here in this area and that I got put here with Elder Cox! We are super tight and it is a blast in the area EVERY DAY! 

Zone meeting ended up going really well! Elder Erikson is getting ready to go home just a little bit after me and his little brother is leaving before his actual departure date, so President Toone gave permission for his brother to come out here to AZ and come to the zone meeting and go out proselyting with him and his companion for the day! Right after zone meeting Elder Cox, Elder Erikson, Elder Hemsley (Eriksons Comp), Logan (Eriksons Brother), and Myself all went out to a restaurant for lunch! We went to Jorges Chicken and Waffles and it was super good! It is funny because to eat it you put some fried chicken ON TOP of the waffle and then poor syrup and gravy on top of all of it! It sounds like super weird, and kind of disgusting but it is like the BEST THING EVER!!! You will all have to try it sometime.

I love you guys a ton and I look forward to hearing from you again next week! Keep me updated on everything!

Love,
Elder Brandon Wallentine

No comments:

Post a Comment