Monday, April 6, 2015

Mommy!!!

That is kinda a bummer that dad wasn't able to make it out to the Priesthood session this year... All of the talks in all of the sessions were super good though and I made sure to take some good notes so that I could stay awake the whole time! I really liked Elder Holland's story that he told about the boys going climbing as well! That was super amazing how he explained that even though that brother told the younger brother to go look for a branch, the brother really stayed there the whole time. The Lord always knows what we are going to do and when we will need Him the most! Then when we do need Him he will show us that He is reaching out to us when we are trying to make the big jump. It was super cool!!!

We went and did a lot of exchanges all around the mission with a ton of different missionaries! It was super cool and it will continue to be super cool when we get to go into other areas and learn from the other missionaries! I went on exchanges with Elder May and so I got to go back down to Maricopa for a day!! In that day one of the kids that we were teaching down there got baptized and confirmed! That was so cool to see him get baptized by his grandpa. We got some good pictures, but I will have to send them to you next week for sure! It was an awesome experience though.

I'm still alive and kickin' out here in the mission and I plan on continuing to work hard for the next 3.5 months while I am out here! It is so weird to think that I have been out for so long and I just barely turned 20. It is really cool though because I feel like I have gotten a little bit of a jump start on life! It's going to be awesome! Sorry that this letter is not super long and detailed... I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOU, and your the best Mom I could have asked for! Oh, and I got the whole family some shirts from a service project we did!!! :) Love you all tons!!!

Love,
Elder Wallentine


No comments:

Post a Comment