Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!

So, we had a really exciting week this last week. It was awesome! First, we had JB at church with us again and he was ready for baptism.  He chose me to baptize him and he also wanted me to speak at his baptism! The service was so awesome and it was so cool to be able to have the experience to baptize him since I have been teaching him almost every day for the past 7 weeks! It was amazing! :) 

That night we got news that rather than not being able to go to the Gilbert temple open house, we are able to go once with an investigator and a member, so I am hoping that we will be able to make it! I am sure that we will! Then yesterday on Sunday JB got confirmed and then that night we were able to go with him to the Mission President Devotional where two very recent converts spoke and then the mission president and his counselor! It was so awesome and then after it was over JB told me that he wants me to talk to President Toone and ask him if he can speak at the next one coming up next month! It was awesome!

Thank you so much for all of those experiences that you shared with me and also for telling me that story about the missionaries! I love you guys so much and I am so happy that I chose to come out here on a mission even though some things are kinda crazy and really make you wonder why it is happening to you.  I know it all works out in the end and will be for the best!  Anyways, thank you a ton for everything!

Love you guys,
Elder Brandon Wallentine





No comments:

Post a Comment