Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello Everybody!!!
 
Thank you so much for all of those ideas for the object lessons! I think that the prayer one will be super awesome! I actually forgot all about that one and now that you tell me that really everything can be used for an object lesson, I have a ton more ideas on what I can do! That would be awesome if I could get grandpa's book though! I can use all of the help that I can get! As I have been using the object lessons that I have here with me right now, I've found that all of the little kids love them! I also really like them because just by using them it kind of makes the thing I am trying to teach seem a lot simpler to me as well!

Being a trainer is super fun and I love my new companion as well as my old companion! My new companion is named Elder Erikson and he is also an 18 year old, and he is from Rexburg, Idaho so we get along great! We have a ton in common and I think that we will be able to be very successful in this area that we are now in! I'M SUPER EXCITED!!! But I am for sure going to be learning a few things from him and I hope that I will be able to teach him a few things as well! It will be a WIN WIN situation!
 
So last night we found out that we might have bedbugs coming into our new house and we are also infested with cockroaches. NO FUN at all. But the way I see it, we are not in the house a whole lot of time other than when we are sleeping so if it gets to be a big deal then we will call someone and get it taken care of! It will all work out one way or another! hahaha I am really loving my mission so far and I will for sure let all of you guys know if any other crazy things happen! 

For this week we have 2 new baptisms on Saturday! Super excited! Also, those two and also another family of four was able to make it out to church this week and the two parents of that family are really excited about everything in the church and really want to be baptized! They are all super cool! 

Well, it is still super hot up here but I think I might just barely be starting to get used to it right when it is about to start to cool down a little bit! Oh well!!! In the next package you guys send me you should send me some snacks and food! hahahahaha! (feel free to tell other people back in Idaho to) :) hahaha Well, I love you all tons!
 
Adios,
Love Elder Brandon Wallentine
 

p.s. Tell everybody to add me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment