Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello Everyone!
Thank you so much for the awesome letters once again! 

That is actually pretty funny that you mentioned the missionary’s family that just moved into your ward back home. I have known about that for about 6 months now because he came up to me and found out that I was from Meridian, Idaho and I told him what part and what ward and he said, "Oh my parents are going to be moving into that area soon." That is super funny that you finally met them though. He is a pretty cool guy even though I haven't really served around him much. We usually just say hi in passing at mission conferences and stuff. It is really fun though.

On the 4th of July here on the mission it was for sure a little bit different than the 4th back home. We went out and just had a normal day from the time we woke up until about 5 o'clock. But then we had to go back inside the apartment and just kinda hang out for the rest of the night. I got a really cool package from Kortney and the Peterson family though! It was pretty fun! It had some fun little 4th of July stuff in it and a little bit of candy and a shirt that says, "YOU MAD CUZ!" I laughed like crazy!

Oh, and I am super excited for this coming transfer because the 2 elders that got transferred into Tempe to live with us are super cool! One of them is an elder that was one of my District Leaders in Maryvale, and the other one is a missionary that also served with me in Maryvale! It is going to be a super fun house! We are going on a house diet and a work out plan because one of the elders brought some weights with him and a work out bench! I am super excited and I am going to get REAL SWOLL! :)
Have a good week!

Love,
Elder Brandon Wallentine

No comments:

Post a Comment